Home >> GDPR audit
A COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT OF YOUR GDPR COMPLIANCE
About our GDPR Audit
What does our Audit do for you?
Covering over 400 unique requirements of the GDPR, the Data Protection Act 2018, the Data Protection Commissioner, and the European Data Protection Board, our audit report offers a thorough analysis to identify areas that may need improvement. It not only serves as a guide for your organization’s upcoming annual audits but also includes a website cookie and tracking technology checklist, and a processor’s contract checklist.
Want to know what adjustments you need to make in order to get one step closer to GDPR compliance?
Our GDPR Audit provides a comprehensive assessment of your organisation’s data protection and privacy practices as it
- aids compliance,
- improves data protection measures,
- helps identifies vulnerabilities and weaknesses,
- assists in rectifying noncompliance issues,
- provides documentary evidence of measures implemented to protect personal data,
- cost effective (avoiding penalties)
- provides a basis for future audits (which may be conducted by your organisation itself thereafter),
- enhances trust and reputation.